- Bucky’s C++ Tutorial Series on Youtube
- This tutorial series is what got me into programming quite a long time ago; it will bring you from zero to hero!
- Eclipse C++ and MinGW Installation on Windows
- This is a tutorial to get Eclipse C++ and MinGW compiler on windows; this is a nice IDE and compiler to run code on your computer!
- You can use eclipse instead of Code Blocks, which is what Bucky uses in his tutorials.
- Getting Started with Eclipse C++ Tutorial
- Another tutorial I found that may be helpful for Eclipse C++.
Python is quite an easier programming language to learn and master than C++ as your first language, and it is used almost everywhere.
I highly suggest you take some time to look over these tutorials and learn some basic Python.
- Automate the boring stuff with Python
- This book is made to teach someone with minimal to no programming experience to programming wizard, and its free!
- There is an online video series that goes over each chapter in the book: Link Here
- This only covers the first few chapters however, you can buy the full video course for 10 dollars here.
These are good eBooks for creating awesome projects with the arduino, however many of them require extra parts not in the kit. Many of these parts are cheap, so check them out if you want to do some more awesome projects!